Dishwashing in Slovenia
Automatic dishwashing provided high growth rates in 2017, while the lagging performance of hand dishwashing, which holds the major share, hindered overall dishwashing results. While hand dishwashing declines due to changing consumer behaviour and increasing dishwasher possession, automatic dishwashing owes its success to new product developments and premiumisation. Hand dishwashing is expected to continue its gradual value share decline, although growing consumer interest in more convenient and...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Slovenia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Automatic Dishwashing Fuels Growth
- Focus on New Product Development To Sustain Leadership
- Environmental Concerns
- Competitive Landscape
- Potential Dynamic Regarding Second Position
- Balancing Budgets To Secure Value Sales
- Private Label Sales Grow
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Another Year of Stable Home Care Growth in 2017
- International Players Dominate in 2017
- Private Label Aims To Take Over Home Care
- Discounters Narrows the Gap Between Other Retailers in 2017
- Forecast Period To See Modest Growth in Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 6 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources