Dishwashing in Singapore
An increasing number of Singaporeans are demanding premium and organic brands, especially for cleaning solutions that have close contact with dining utensils and their skin. For the former, consumers believe that premium products from reputable brands would be more effective in cleaning stubborn food stains and grease. For the latter, organic brands are hypoallergenic, containing safer or no chemicals, catering to consumers with sensitive skin. Despite higher value growth, hand dishwashing regis...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Singapore market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN SINGAPORE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premiumisation Apparent in Hand Dishwashing
- Sluggish Demand for Dishwashers Hinders Growth of Automatic Dishwashing
- Consumers Pay More for Convenience and Efficiency
- Competitive Landscape
- Lion Corp (s) Pte Ltd Leads With Its Strength in Hand Dishwashing
- International Brands Dominate With Premiumisation Trend
- Organic Brands Gain Traction From Growing Internet Retailing
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Opportunities Within Highly Mature Singapore Market
- Consumers Continue To Seek Greater Convenience and Specific Features
- Organic Brands Are Moving Beyond Being Niche Products
- Increased Concentration Levels and Specific Features in New Products
- Expected Value Growth Driven by Premiumisation and Growth of Organic Brands
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources