Dishwashing in Serbia
In 2017, automatic dishwashing once again saw a much better performance compared to hand dishwashing. In fact, while hand dishwashing continued to decline in 2017, automatic dishwashing recorded value growth. This was the case during most of the review period too in year on year terms and also in terms of CAGR. One reason why automatic dishwashing performed better was that possession rates of automatic dishwashers increased notably over the review period. Namely, a substantial number of consumer...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Serbia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Automatic Dishwashing Sees Positive Result, Increasing Its Overall Share in 2017
- Hand Dishwashing Still Dominates Sales Within the Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Fairy Continues To Lead Dishwashing in 2017
- Private Label Increases Its Already High Combined Value Share
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Value Growth in 2017, But Only in Current Terms
- No Major Innovations Recorded
- the Largest Producers Keep Losing Sales Share
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Loses Ground
- Negative Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 6 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources