Dishwashing in Norway
Dishwashing recorded an improved performance in retail volume terms, due to both automatic dishwashing and the marginally larger category of hand dishwashing moving out of decline. Within automatic dishwashing, an ongoing trend was notable with the powder format continuing to lose favour with Norwegians, due to its inconvenience in both storage due to its bulky packaging, and the greater propensity for mess through spillage and overdosage. Automatic dishwashing on the other hand, recorded strong...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Norway market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Dishwashing in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Improving performance for dishwashing with positive growth for both automatic and hand dishwashing formats
- Consumers appreciate specific value offered by automatic dishwashing tablets
- Rejuvenation of hand dishwashing due to further development in ecological and dermatological offers
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Orkla Home & Personal Care retains dominance due to wide product portfolio and impressive performance of eco line under Klar
- Share gain for private label as consumers continue to move towards expanding offer of variety stores
- Strong barrier to entry for smaller players over the forecast period
- CATEGORY INDICATORS
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2014-2019
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Mixed performance for home care due to rising maturity for some categories, but value sales driven by producers’ efforts to add premiumisation to market
- Greater concerns regarding sustainability from environmentally-conscious consumers influence new packaging development
- Orkla Home & Personal Care retains overall dominance but private label continues to gain ground
- Upgrading of product portfolios by players through improving formulations
- Marked improvement for home care, driven by increasing search for convenient, efficient and multi-functional products that offer higher specific value
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Households 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17