Dishwashing in Nigeria
Hand dishwashing remains the prevalent dishwashing method for many reasons, one of which is low awareness of dishwashers, whilst most consumers are either unable to afford one or find it almost useless if they have one, due to the erratic power supply. One key challenge faced by Nigerians who use a dishwasher is the types of food in the country. The staple meals in Nigeria are pounded or in paste format, e.g. yam, cassava, plantain, wheat and sorghum, served with soup. The paste sticks to the pl...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Nigeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hand Dishwashing Dominates Dishwashing in Nigeria
- Nigerians Drop Laundry Detergents and Hand Wash for Dishwashing Liquids
- Unbranded Home-made Dishwashing Liquids Flood the Market
- Competitive Landscape
- Pz Cussons Nigeria Remains Dominant With Morning Fresh
- Strong Initiatives To Try and Boost Shares
- Local Manufacturers Enter the Market
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Lower-priced Home Care Products See Growth
- International Brands Remain Dominant in the Market in 2017
- the Growing Population, Culture and Advertising Drive Value Sales
- New Products With Multiple Uses Gain Traction in 2017
- Home Care Is Projected To Sustain Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources