Dishwashing in Macedonia
In 2017, the household possession rate for dishwashers remained relatively low, but growing. Driven by the convenience and wellbeing trends, a growing number of consumers switched to automatic dishwashing, especially the tablet format. The country’s low, but rising, dishwasher possession rate, compared with most of Europe, offers growth potential for automatic dishwashing, in particular. Consumers will demand more convenient and more practical solutions, leading to higher sales of new dishwasher...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Macedonia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Possession Rate Boosts Automatic Dishwashing Sales
- Dishwashing Additives Enjoys Growing Popularity
- Hand Dishwashing Remains Highly Popular Despite Automation
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Maintains Overall Leading Position
- No Domestic Presence in Automatic Dishwashing
- International Players Dominate Automatic and Hand Dishwashing in 2017
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To Grow Despite Economic Hardship in 2017
- Innovation Focuses on Laundry Care and Surface Care
- Strong International Presence in Home Care
- Modern Grocery Retailers Dominate Home Care
- Key New Product Launches To Stimulate Positive Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources