Dishwashing in Lithuania
Dishwashing is likely to continue registering positive growth in sales over the forecast period and the primary driver of this positive performance is set to be rising demand for automatic dishwashing products. This is in turn due to the rising household penetration of automatic dishwashers. Hand dishwashing, meanwhile, is more likely to register slower growth, with the shift in demand towards more expensive products likely to support rising value sales. In addition to products that represent hi...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Lithuania market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN LITHUANIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Proliferation of Automatic Dishwashers Set To Underpin Steady Positive Growth
- Average Unit Price Set To Rise Due To the Shift Towards More Expensive Products
- the Recent Entry of Lidl Is Expected To Shake Up the Competitive Environment
- Competitive Landscape
- Henkel Latvia Sia Overtakes Procter & Gamble To Assume Outright Leadership
- Local Companies Become Increasingly Competitive Despite Lower Marketing Budgets
- Private Label Increasingly Dominates Sales of Economy Products
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Stagnating Volume Growth Due To Maturity of Demand and Declining Population
- Premiumisation Supports Sales of More Expensive and Sophisticated Products
- Demand for Locally Manufactured Products Continues To Increase
- Lidl's Presence in Lithuania Places Pressure on the Leading Home Care Brands
- A Stagnant Performance Is Expected To Be Seen in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources