Dishwashing in Japan
Dishwashing in Japan recorded 1% current value growth in 2016 to reach sales of JPY70.0 billion. Automatic dishwashing tablets increased by 2% in current value in 2016, supporting overall growth in dishwashing in the process. The flagship brands in dishwashing in Japan are CuCute from Kao Corp and Joy from Procter & Gamble. These products are becoming more compact with each passing year, with large refill packs becoming increasingly popular. Value-added functions such as odour elimination and sk...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Japan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN JAPAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2011-2016
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Kao Corp in Home Care (japan)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Kao Corp: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Kao Corp: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Kao Corp: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Premium Products Induce Strong Value Growth in Home Care
- Scents and the Birth of A New Category Contribute To Healthy Growth in Laundry Care
- Procter & Gamble Poses A Challenge To the Leading Player Kao
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Remains the Most Popular Channel in 2016
- Maturity of Demand Set To Suppress Growth in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Increasing Female Employment Opens Up New Opportunities for Manufacturers
- Strong Growth in Detergent Tablets Boosts Overall Growth in Laundry Care
- Home Cleaning Services Gradually Increase Awareness Among Consumers
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 4 Research Sources