Dishwashing in Italy
The continued shift away from hand dishwashing to automatic dishwashing products fuelled overall value growth within dishwashing in 2017. The concentration trend continued in 2017 within automatic dishwashing, with manufacturers introducing new products such as tablets, which offer a more concentrated formula. Overall, Italian consumers still tend to overdose when it comes to hand dishwashing, automatic dishwashing liquid and powder – a problem which does not exist when it comes to automatic dis...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Italy market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Value Sales Boosted by Rising Demand for Convenient Formats
- Shift Away From Promotional Activity
- Demand for Eco-friendly Products and Packaging Continues To Grow
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Leads Dishwashing Thanks To Its Renowned Finish Brand
- Growing Number of Procter & Gamble Brands Available Via Amazon Dash Buttons
- Private Label Sales Boosted by Good Performance of Premium Lines
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Italian Economy and Home Care Market Recover in 2017
- Amazon Introduces New Dash Buttons for Home Care Brands
- Focus on Premium Offerings Boosts Private Label Sales
- Concentration Trend Ongoing, Consumers More Relaxed About Spending on Quality
- Good Growth Expected Over Forecast Period, Although Innovation Will Be Crucial
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources