Dishwashing in Ireland
Economic recovery in Ireland has a positive impact on the sale of dishwashing products, with the growing penetration of dishwashers in 2017. The economy will continue to improve with an expectation that more housebuilding will commence and the penetration of automatic dishwashers is set to continue. Many newly-built homes include integrated dishwashers, which are likely to have a positive impact on dishwashing sales. This could be one reason behind the continued slow growth in the sales of hand...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Ireland market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Dishwasher Penetration Will Continue To Increase, Boosting Automatic Dishwashing
- Sales of Dishwashing Powders Continue To Fall
- Competitive Landscape
- Finish Maintains Its Position As Ireland's Best Dishwashing Brand
- Unilever Ireland Sales Are in Decline
- Private Label Continues To Grow But at A Slower Rate
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sales Remain Modest in Both Value and Volume Terms
- Value and Convenience Are the Chief Considerations for Home Care Consumers
- Limited Movement Amongst Top Three Players But Private Label Continues To Gain
- Unilever Brand Persil Has A Significant Format Innovation Within Laundry Care
- Home Care Will Continue To Grow at A Modest Rate Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources