Dishwashing in Georgia
In 2017, the number of dishwashers in Georgia was still low, but the number grew steadily over the review period. Growth is set to continue over the forecast period, with awareness of dishwashing technology on the rise among Georgian consumers. With growing demand for automatic dishwashing products, availability and promotion are also expected to increase. As a result, automatic dishwashing is expected to post strong growth at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Georgia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Probable Growth in the Number of Dishwashing Machines Is Expected To Support the Expansion of Automatic Dishwashing
- Hand Dishwashing's Value Share of Overall Dishwashing Is Predicted To Drop Only A Little Over the Forecast Period
- Independent Small Grocers To Lose Share Quickly
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Co Continues To Be the Clear Leader of Dishwashing in 2017
- Werner & Mertz Is the Most Dynamic Company Within Dishwashing
- Private Label Starts To Appear Within Dishwashing
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in Georgia Continues To See A Positive Performance
- Devaluation of Local Currency Continues Affecting Some Areas of Home Care
- Marginal Changes in Share Structure, But Procter & Gamble and Henkel AG & Co Remain Distinct Leaders
- Traditional Grocery Retailing Loses Out Within Home Care Distribution
- Positive Performance by Home Care Is Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources