Dishwashing in Belgium
Although there is already high penetration rate of dishwashers, unit volumes continued to rise in 2017, in turn driving positive automatic dishwashing growth in volume terms. Price erosion is not evident in automatic dishwashing, therefore value growth also stayed positive. In fact, given the shift from hand dishwashing to automatic dishwashing, the shrinking volume sales of hand dishwashing translated to volume sales decline for overall dishwashing, but value growth was still positive in 2017 t...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Belgium market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN BELGIUM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Penetration of Dishwashers Props Up Dishwashing Value Growth
- Convenience Combined With Powerful Cleaning Appeals To Consumers
- Green Automatic and Hand Dishwashing
- Competitive Landscape
- Concentrated Category
- Green Dishwasher Over Green Detergents
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Sales Decline Due To Maturity of Many Products
- Rapid Daily Cleaning Most Prominent on Consumer Wishlist
- Procter & Gamble Maintains Top Spot Despite Declining Share
- No Major New Product Breakthrough But Instead More Premium Formats
- Value Sales Set To Keep Shrinking Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources