Dishwashing in Belarus
Belarusians continued to be price-sensitive in 2016-2017 regarding dishwashing products. Only hand dishwashing, which are perceived to be necessary products by local households, recorded volume growth. In addition, automatic dishwashing powders failed to achieve volume growth in 2017. Other types of dishwashing products are largely seen as unnecessary, with sales of such products declining towards the end of the review period. Dishwashing products are widely available and sold through all channe...
Euromonitor International's Dishwashing in Belarus market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dishwashing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DISHWASHING IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hand Dishwashing Records Low Volume Growth, Thus Boosting the Overall Category
- Automatic Dishwashing Faces Growing Interest, But With Low Attention To Liquid Formats
- Advertising and Price Reductions Play Important Roles Within Dishwashing
- Competitive Landscape
- Growing Number of Inexpensive Local Products Become Available As A Result of the Economic Downturn
- Automatic Dishwashing Is Dominated by Multinational Brands
- Share of Private Label Set To Increase Due To Low Prices
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Dishwashers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dishwashing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dishwashing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Records Slight Growth After Several Years of Decline
- Growing Number of Home Care Products Are Purchased at A Discount
- Despite Interest in Inexpensive Products, Multinational Brands Dominate Sales
- Drugstores and Supermarkets Become Major Home Care Retailers
- Home Care To See Low Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources