Digestive Remedies in Vietnam
According to the Ministry of Health Portal, between 7,000 and 10,000 people are affected by food poisoning per year, and the number of people who died from food poisoning in 2017 was 100-200. The main reason for this huge number is unsanitary food from some local restaurants and food manufacturers. These foods often cause food poisoning and digestive problems, such as diarrhoea or indigestion and heartburn. Besides, since people had less time to cook at home and tended to eat outside of the home...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Modern Lifestyles and Food Poisoning Boost Value Sales of Digestive Remedies
- Antiflatulents Records the Highest Value Growth
- Forecast Period Set To See Further Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi-aventis Vietnam Co Ltd Maintains Its Leading Position in Digestive Remedies
- International Players Continue To Dominate Digestive Remedies in Vietnam
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sees A Positive Performance in 2017
- Unauthorised Parallel Products Negatively Affect the Growth of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health in Vietnam Remains Highly Fragmented
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Can Sell Consumer Health Products From 2017
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Continue To Grow Strongly Over the Forecast Period.
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources