- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Digestive Disorders Amongst the Top Three Health Problems Presented in Uzbekistan
- Regular Consumption of Rich and Fatty Food, Often Late at Night, Exacerbates the Problem
- Office Workers Increasingly Suffer From Digestive Diseases
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinational Giants Dominate Sales
- Radiks and Nika Pharm Expanding Their Shares in Digestive Remedies
- Lower Prices in Face of Currency Devaluation Helps Boost Prospects for Local Producers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Prospects Are Promising for the Uzbekistani Consumer Health Market
- New Regulations Influence the Market Significantly in 2017
- the Number of Domestic Producers Is Growing
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Only in Pharmacies
- Volume Sales Slow Down in 2017 But Promise To Grow in the Nearest Future
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Digestive Remedies in Uzbekistan
The relevance of problems associated with gastroenterology and prospects of such problems further developing in Uzbekistan is evident from the large number of patients presenting digestive problems in Uzbekistan. According to trade sources, the prevalence of ailments related to the digestive system in the country ranked third after those of respiratory and cardiovascular systems. Chronic gastritis, which usually leads to ulcers, and reflux disease are common problems amongst Uzbekistanis.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.