Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
Laxatives and diarrhoeal remedies are typically purchased before going on a trip. Being on the move or away from home usually means a series of changes that can cause constipation amongst some consumers. Indeed, travelling often exposes one to changes in normal routine, the size and timing of meals, diet, as well as increased time spent sitting down. Similarly, when travelling, especially to developing countries, travellers can be exposed to pathogen-contaminated food or water, thereby contracti...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Digestive remedies sees a minor decline in 2021, due to travel-associated products
- Antacids and proton pump inhibitors continue their growth trajectory
- Adult and paediatric motion sickness remedies fare differently
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- As travel resumes, so will growth in all associated digestive remedies
- A healthier nation will slow down the growth of digestive remedies
- IBS treatments set to see slowing growth over 2022-2026
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- Herbal products gain popularity over non-herbal alternatives
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources