Digestive Remedies in Ukraine
Steady demand for digestive remedies will be ensured by a number of factors, including social and economic ones, among others. Lifestyles becoming less healthy in Ukraine because of unhealthy diets, overeating, little exercise and stressful lifestyles will make people consider combating more frequent indigestion problems with OTC medicines, especially if the tradition of herbal medication (eg brewing tea from camomile or milfoil) eventually fades away because of busier lifestyles and consumers s...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Digestive Problems Drive Demand for Digestive Remedies
- Reclassification As Dietary Supplements Could Undermine the Potential of Digestive Remedies
- Switches Are Expected To Happen More Often in Digestive Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- Berlin-chemie AG Leads Digestive Remedies With Its Much-advertised Brands
- Local Companies Benefit From Consumer Downtrading in Digestive Remedies
- Digestive Remedies' Positioning Is Likely To Diversify
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From the Improving Economic Situation in Ukraine
- Self-medication Is Much Relied on in Ukraine in 2017
- Foreign Manufacturers Lead
- Consumer Health Distribution Regulations Make Chemists/pharmacies the Core Channel
- Consumer Health Offers Good Growth Prospects in Ukraine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources