Digestive Remedies in Turkey
Heavier workloads, combined with hectic and stressful lifestyles, saw more people suffer with digestive problems in Turkey in 2017. This grew the demand for digestive remedies. The growing incidence of acute and consistent digestive ailments like gastro-oesophageal reflux disease placed greater reliance on digestive remedies. Moreover, Turks are more aware of food intolerances and increasingly seek products that aid digestion. Moreover, the preference for traditional home-made digestive remedies...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN TURKEY
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Higher Demand for Digestive Remedies
- Antacids Dominates Retail Value Sales
- Surge in Demand for Paediatric Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinational Companies Account for the Bulk of Value Sales
- Berko Ilac Responds To Consumer Demand
- Traditional Treatments Remain the Biggest Threat To Company Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Develop in Turkey
- OTC Legislation Is Still Lacking in 2017
- Leading Pharmaceutical Players Focus on OTC
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Dominate Distribution
- Positive Outlook for the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources