Digestive Remedies in Taiwan
Throughout the review period, two of the most apparent social trends in Taiwan were the shift towards busier lifestyles and the increasing numbers of dual-income families in which both parents work. The result of these trends has been that people are increasingly struggling to find the time to prepare their own meals from scratch. This, combined with the widespread availability of convenient and cost-effective consumer foodservice options in Taipei and in major urban areas throughout Taiwan give...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Emerging Lifestyle Trends Set To Remain Favourable for Sales of Digestive Remedies
- Widespread Concerns Over the Safety of Foodservice Likely To Supress Growth Rates
- Pending Rx-otc Switches Have the Potential To Strongly Support Sales Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Wakamoto Pharmaceutical Co Holds the Leading Position
- Major Global Manufacturers Relatively Under-represented in Digestive Remedies
- Domestic Companies Set To Regroup After Ingredient Audits
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Increasingly Busy Urban Lifestyles Continue To Impact Sales in Consumer Health
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Private Label Lines Compete Against International Brands
- the Leading Distribution Channels Underline Their Strength With Positive Growth
- the Rise of Self-medication Set To Bolster Growth Rates in OTC Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources