Digestive Remedies in Switzerland
In line with many other areas of OTC consumer health, Swiss consumers are increasingly shunning digestive remedies in favour of more natural solutions. As such, demand for digestive remedies was declining even prior to COVID-19. Swiss consumers are increasingly limiting their intake of medications to only severe complaints. Minor ailments or discomfort are instead often treated with alternative methods such as teas, herbs or other specific foods known for relieving digestion issues, including gi...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Switzerland
- Euromonitor International
- January 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Sales of digestive remedies continue to struggle with consumers favouring natural solutions
- Lack of activity outside the home puts a further dent in sales
- Consumers turn to trusted brands in this time of uncertainty
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Digestive remedies not the only solution to digestive complaints
- Busy consumers will still need quick and effective solutions to digestive complaints
- Leading multinationals unlikely to be toppled thanks to their deep pockets
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources