Digestive Remedies in Sweden
Many Swedes experience a high level of digestive issues evoked by stress-filled lifestyles causing a high proportion to look for remedies. As the largest pharmacy chain Apoteket launched a campaign and a book informing the public about stomach issues and related remedies, sales in 2016 and 2017 were higher than the review period average. Apoteket also launched a digital stomach test, allowing Swedes to perform a test for a suggested diagnosis and appropriate remedies. These combined efforts are...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Education Aids Sales
- Search for Rapid Relief Leads To Strong Growth for Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Stable Growth Predicted for the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Generics Hold Strong Positions in Several Categories But Omitted From Others
- Local Player Retains Lead
- Generics Will Continue To Enter Digestive Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth With Continued Importance of the Health and Wellness Trend
- Pressurised Retailing Changes and Free Paediatric Prescribed Drugs
- Consumer Loyalty in OTC and Curiosity for Newcomers in Other Categories
- Unit Prices Pressured Due To Changes in the Retailing Landscape
- Behind-the-counter Sales May Become A Reality Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources