Digestive Remedies in Spain
According to the latest information published by the Spanish Foundation of the Digestive System, around 80% of Spaniards suffered from some sort of digestive-related ailment. In a number of cases, the prevalence of mild digestive-related ailments is linked to lifestyle and diet. With the recovery of the Spanish economy and the increasing employment rate, Spaniards are set to increasingly suffer from work-related stress problems, with high stress levels often related to a higher incidence of dige...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Spain
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Stress Levels Boost Demand for Digestive Ailments, and Proton Pump Inhibitors in Particular
- Obesity Boosting Demand for Laxatives, But Some Consumers Turn To Healthy Regimes To Avoid Taking Digestive Remedies
- Natural Remedies and Alternative Products Both Enjoying Increasing Demand
- Competitive Landscape
- No Change As Local Player Almirall Continues To Lead Digestive Remedies
- Herbal Ranges Represent A Challenge for Johnson & Johnson
- Generics Remain Relatively Unimportant in OTC Digestive Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Maintains Growth at Year-earlier Levels in 2019
- Health and Natural Products Two Major Trends in Consumer Health
- Johnson & Johnson Continues To Lead Consumer Health
- Spanish Regulation Continues To Limit Sales
- Consumer Health To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources