Digestive Remedies in South Korea
Value sales of digestive remedies increased in early 2022 as local consumers wanted to ensure that they had adequate stock of various types of medicine, including digestive remedies, for the self-treatment of the Omicron variant of COVID-19 which emerged in South Korea in late 2021, in addition to concerns over supply shortages commonly used by local households. In addition to fever, headache, and sore throat, gastrointestinal disorders such as vomiting and nausea were also reported as symptoms...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN SOUTH KOREA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Sales of digestive remedies increase due to reported effects of Omicron
- Domestic brands dominate fairly consolidated competitive landscape
- As social distancing measures are relaxed, pharmacies stock up on digestive remedies in preparation
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Demand for laxatives set to continue to rise
- Demand for motion sickness expected to rise due to increase in travel
- Companies focus on marketing to reach MZ generation
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN SOUTH KOREA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2021-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources