Digestive Remedies in South Korea
Digestive remedies continued to see slow but steady current value growth in 2019. Although the retail value share of herbal/traditional products within digestive remedies dropped gradually over the review period, it maintained a strong presence and share, accounting for a third of sales. Many older consumers, for example, rely on traditional remedies when it comes to digestive discomfort, although some millennials are also becoming more interested in gentler formulations. These are regarded as m...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Herbal/traditional Digestive Remedies Loses Ground As Consumers Seek Alternatives
- Laxatives Leads Growth, But Could Face Competition in the Forecast Period
- Opportunities for Growth Through Potentially Wider Distribution
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Manufacturers Lead Digestive Remedies
- Few New Brand Launches Leads To More Marketing and Advertising
- Gaviscon Sees An Ongoing Decline in Its Share Due To Company Boycott
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Growth Continues, But Slows Due To Increasing Maturity
- Product Development Important To Maintain Consumers' Interest
- Meeting the Needs of Local Consumers Ensures the Lead of Local Players
- Stricter Control on OTC Distribution Than Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Innovation and the Health Trend Will Ensure Continued Growth Despite Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources