Digestive Remedies in Slovenia
The value sales of digestive remedies was linked to the increasing prevalence of digestive issues among consumers, who were finding their lifestyle and food choices ever more problematic. Nutritional and dietary contents was among the prime causes of growing sales, with indigestion and heartburn remedies and laxatives producing the strongest results, treating symptoms of heartburn and constipation. Higher sales were also related to an aging population that reached for digestive remedies as cures...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Slovenia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumer Lifestyles and Food Choices Become Harder To Swallow
- the Population Reaches for Digestive Remedies at A Younger Age
- Lack of Time Leads To Consumers Hunting for Quick Fixes
- Competitive Landscape
- Consumers Stick With Established Players
- New On-the-go Heartburn Product From Alkaloid Int
- New Product Developments and Marketing Efforts To Increase
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Wellbeing, Colds and Disposable Income Shape Consumer Health in Slovenia
- Slovenians Reach for Quick Fixes for Colds, Allergies and Digestive Ailments
- Interest in Health and Wellness Affects the Landscape of Consumer Health
- Internet Retailing on the Increase As E-commerce Becomes Second Nature
- the Forecast Looks Bright But the Wellness Trend Causes Caution
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources