Digestive Remedies in Slovakia
Overeating and unhealthy diets are widespread amongst Slovak consumers, resulting in problems with the digestive system and causing obesity and overweight. Obesity is a common problem, mostly amongst older consumers aged above 40, as they fail to exercise. However, digestive remedies benefits from this situation. Consumers often go to chemists/pharmacies for advice about which product to use in order to get rid of digestive problems. Products for the prevention of health problems and for strengt...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN SLOVAKIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Promotion of Digestive Remedies Is Seen in Chemists/pharmacies
- Due To Rising Health Awareness, A Healthy Diet and Exercise Will Prevail
- Sales in Some Categories Are Expected To Decline
- Competitive Landscape
- Zentiva Maintains Its Strong Position in Digestive Remedies
- Only Minor Changes in Share Seen in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Consumption of Consumer Health Products Increases
- Visits To Doctors Lengthen Due To Legislative Changes
- the Competitive Environment Is Dominated by International Manufacturers
- the Leading Channel in Consumer Health Is Chemists/pharmacies
- A Weak Performance Is Expected for Consumer Health in Value Terms
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources