Digestive Remedies in Serbia
In 2018, the best performing category in digestive remedies continued to be laxatives. These products benefited from improved distribution over the review period, but also stronger consumer awareness. Laxatives are poorly marketed in the mass media like most consumer health products but POS activities notably increased during 2018, with more and more chemists/pharmacies making use of banners and posters. Laxatives is expected to remain the best performing category in digestive remedies over the...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Laxatives Remains the Best Performing Category in 2018
- Antacids Continuing To Lose Value Share
- Paediatric Digestive Remedies Remains Very Small When Compared To Other Categories
- Competitive Landscape
- Domperidone Switched From OTC To Rx
- Berlin-chemie and Institut Za Lekovito Bilje Dr Josif Pancic Post the Best Performances in 2018
- No Notable New Launches Seen in 2018
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Self-medication Becomes More Common Due To Stressful Modern Lifestyles
- Value Growth Slows Slightly in 2018 But Remains Healthy
- No Major Changes Seen in the Competitive Landscape
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Strengthens Its Position at the Expense of Chemists/pharmacies
- Growth of Consumer Health Expected To Slow Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources