Digestive Remedies in Russia
The peak sales of diarrhoeal remedies usually fall in summer in Russia. Warm weather contributes to the rapid deterioration of food products and the spread of various infections. In addition to seasonality, the geographical aspect also plays a role. In the resort regions of southern Russia, the incidence of infections is higher because of the greater crowding of people and the increasing pressure on infrastructure and sewerage networks.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Seasonality of Diarrhoeal Remedies
- Antacids Achieves the Highest Retail Value Sales Within Digestive Remedies
- the Desire for Convenience Contributes To the Emergence of New On-the-go Formats
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Continue To Lead Digestive Remedies
- New Product Development in Ibs Treatments Focuses on Fast-acting Formulas
- Companies Adjust Their Advertising To the 2018 Fifa World Cup in Russia
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Delivers Modest Growth
- Consumers Become Practical and Rational Consumer Health Purchasers
- Intense Competition in A Fragmented Competitive Landscape
- Consolidation of Pharmacy Retail Chains
- Sluggish Performance Expected in Russian Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources