Digestive Remedies in Romania
With visiting a doctor to obtain a prescription a time-consuming and often expensive process, Romanian people are increasingly likely to resort to self-medication when experiencing digestive discomfort. This is especially the case for mild to moderate symptoms that people have experienced previously, with people only likely to consult a doctor if symptoms are greater or persist. In the largest category, indigestion and heartburn remedies, products for the alleviation of mild indigestion and stom...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Romania
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Self-medication for Mild Symptoms Stimulates Sales Growth
- Higher Lifestyle Stress Takes Its Toll on the Digestive System
- Some Categories Remain Prescription To Limit Self-medication
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi Leads Overall Sales and Makes Ground in the Competitive Laxatives Category
- Domestic Players in Digestive Remedies Act Fast
- Convenience and More Natural Remedies Are Strengthening Trends
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Rising Incomes Push Romanians To Make Healthier Choices
- Ageing and Busier Schedules Provide Consumer Health With Strong Demand Sources
- Local and International Companies Vie Strongly for Share
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Go-to Channel
- Healthy Growth Rates Will Persist
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources