Digestive Remedies in the Philippines
The growth of middle-income consumers, due to the availability of high-paying jobs in the country, paved the way for increasing disposable incomes. This contributed to the growth of infrastructure and services catering to the increasing consumer demand to spend on activities to destress or entertain them. Since Filipino consumers enjoy eating as a festive, celebratory and destressing activity, food companies took advantage of the growing demand by opening food parks, chained buffet restaurants,...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Lifestyle Trends Boost the Demand for Digestive Remedies
- Antacids Benefits the Most From Increasing Digestive Issues
- Companies Set To Take Advantage of Changing Consumer Behaviour
- Competitive Landscape
- the Top Players Succeed Due To Heavily-marketed, Multiple Brands
- the Second and Third Players Are Way Ahead of the Rest of the Field
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Positive Performance of Consumer Health Is Made Possible by Social and Economic Conditions
- Consumer Lifestyles and Improving Economic Conditions Maintain Growth in 2017
- Local Players Hold Top Positions
- Store-based Retailing Leads Distribution, But Internet Retailing Sees the Best Performance
- Continued Growth But Increased Vulnerability Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources