Digestive Remedies in Pakistan
The increasingly hectic pace of modern urban life continues to fuel demand for digestive remedies in Pakistan. The area registered strong double digit value growth in 2017, with sales being driven by the fact that a growing number of young middle-to-high income and affluent consumers are eating out in urban areas. The growing culture of eating out among urban consumers and expansion of out-of-home eateries and restaurants will continue to boost digestive remedies sales over the coming years.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DERMATOLOGICALS IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Focus on Beauty and Health Boosts Demand for Dermatologicals
- Sales of Niche Dermatological Products Fuelled by Rising Awareness and Availability
- Investment in Marketing Boosting Consumer Awareness
- Competitive Landscape
- Abbott Laboratories Leads Sales
- International Players Continue To Dominate
- Importance of Targeting Mothers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Dermatologicals: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dermatologicals by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Urbanisation and Expanding Middle Class Drive Consumer Healthcare Growth
- Government Continues To Regulate Prices Despite Appeals From Manufacturers
- International Manufacturers Dominate With Trusted Foreign Brands
- Pharmacies Remain Leading Distribution Channel
- Vitamins and Paediatric Consumer Healthcare To Post Robust Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources