Digestive Remedies in Norway
Norway enjoys high living standards, which is reflected by the superior quality of food consumed and the growing trend of physical activities. According to the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, the sugar intake of Norwegians is lower than it was ten years ago, even though the rate of decline seems to have slowed. Usually groups with higher education or higher income levels have healthier diets than groups with lower socioeconomic status. Most Norwegians obtain enough vitamins and minerals, e...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN NORWAY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumption of Healthier Food To Limit Digestive Remedies
- Physical Activity on the Rise
- Less Active, Ageing Consumers To Boost Sales of Laxatives and Antiflatulents
- Competitive Landscape
- Medically Savvy and Image-orientated Norwegians Refrain From Private Label
- Ratiopharm Re-enters Digestive Remedies
- Some Medicines From Abroad Can Be Offered by Norwegian Pharmacies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sales Develop in Line With Population Growth
- 2017 Growth in Line With the Review Period
- Healthy Balance Between Domestic and Foreign Players
- Growing Internet Sales Offer Convenience But Pose A Threat To Unwary Customers
- Future Sales of Consumer Health in Line With Population Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources