Digestive Remedies in Nigeria
Digestive remedies comprises a large number of products. It is performing well in OTC medicine in Nigeria, as a result of many consumers leading unhealthy lifestyles eating sugary and high-fat foods, smoking cigarettes, drinking too much alcohol and suffering work-related stress and fatigue. Such lifestyles are increasingly prevalent and often lead to indigestion, driving demand for products that will remedy the discomfort.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Unhealthy Lifestyles Drive Demand for Digestive Remedies
- Antacids Dominates Digestive Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- Top Three Hold Over Half of Category Value
- Global Multinational Subsidiaries Lead in Laxatives
- Other Players Gaining Recognition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Rapid Change in Urban, Middle-class Population and Youth Dominance Drives Growth in Consumer Health
- Increased Prices of Essential Medications Restricts Growth in 2018, Although Sales Improve Compared To 2017
- Local Players Lead Sales of Consumer Health Products in Nigeria
- Drug Distribution Network in Nigeria and Effect on Human Health
- Strong Growth Expected for Consumer Health in Nigeria Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources