Digestive Remedies in Nigeria
Population growth in urban areas where people are more informed about the benefits of digestive remedies, and where they are less likely to use traditional remedies, will boost sales in the forecast period. Rising income, irregular eating habits and marketing activities are also expected to drive sales of digestive remedies over the forecast period. There continues to be serious concerns in the country as to the quality of drinking water, which tends to be unsafe to drink unless boiled or purcha...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Many Factors Favour Digestive Remedies
- Antacids and Ibs Treatments Will Be the Best Performers
- Diarrhoeal Remedies Has the Convenience Factor
- Competitive Landscape
- Good Promotion and Low Prices Strengthen Ranbaxy's Leadership
- Ranbaxy's Rivals Perform Well
- Distribution Is Generally Limited
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- A Growing, Young, Urban Population Drives Growth for Consumer Health
- the Poor Economy Restricts Growth in 2017, Though Sales Improve From 2016
- Local Players Lead Sales of Consumer Health in Nigeria
- Retail Distribution Is Slowly Moving Away From Traditional Chemists/pharmacies
- A Stronger Performance Is Expected From Consumer Health in Nigeria Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources