Digestive Remedies in the Netherlands
Positive performances are expected in all digestive remedies categories over the forecast period, with the overall growth rates in digestive remedies expected to the stronger than the growth rates recorded in the category over the review period. The ageing of the Dutch population is set to be a key driver of growth in digestive remedies. Poor diets and unhealthy eating habits are expected to remain the major causes of digestive problems, supporting rising demand for digestive remedies. However,...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Lifestyle Factors Set To Continue Contributing To Positive Growth
- the Emergence of Healthy Lifestyles Set To Pose A Threat To Growth
- Marketing and Informational Communication Campaigns Set To Be Key To Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Three Major Multinationals Out in Front Due To Their Diverse Brand Portfolios
- International Players Dominate Sales
- Private Label Records Slight Increase in Value Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Value Growth Remains A Constant for Consumer Health
- Weather Conditions Continue To Influence Sales Trends in Consumer Health
- Multinational Companies Remain Dominant As Smaller Players Gain Ground
- Changing Shopping Habits Spur the Evolution of the Retail Environment
- Consistently Positive Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources