Digestive Remedies in Morocco
According to the latest research published on the effects of various pharmaceutical products on COVID-19, most compounds contained in products in digestive remedies are not harmful. Research suggests that compounds in most digestive remedies to not cause any supplementary side effects to the heart or body in case of infection with the COVID-19 virus. Nevertheless, consumers are still worried about products with anti-inflammatory effects and this is expected to affect their purchasing habits in 2...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Morocco
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Research shows that products in digestive remedies do not affect COVID-19
- Government health warnings hinder growth in digestive remedies
- Category leader Maphar suffers drop in shares as GSK Consumer Healthcare performs well thanks to new brands
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Government health warnings and withdrawals will continue to affect competitive landscape
- Modern lifestyles and poor diets helping digestive remedies to grow in Morocco
- Both locals and tourists suffer from low hygiene standards
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources