Digestive Remedies in Morocco
Western lifestyles are becoming more evident in the region. The country is enjoying a period of prosperity, and more people of both genders are now working on a full-time basis, especially in big cities, leading to a considerable increase in disposable incomes. These were factors which led big fast food chains to expand their presence in the country, which ultimately led consumers to rely on unhealthy eating habits to cope with their busy lifestyles, with a lack of free time to prepare healthy m...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Rapid Expansion of Fast Food Chains Goes Hand in Hand With Improved Economic Conditions
- the Government Is Taking Various Measures To Raise Awareness
- Price Differences, and A Practical Approach by Giant Distributors
- Competitive Landscape
- Shares Remain Unchanged for the Main Companies
- Local Companies Outperform International Players
- the Potential for New Entries and New Distribution Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Is A Remarkable Year for Consumer Health in Morocco
- Constant Increases in Disposable Incomes and Consistent Government Efforts Boost Sales
- International Players Are Still Struggling To Establish A Strong Presence in Morocco
- Chemists/pharmacies Still Dominates, But There Are Indications of Possible Future Threats
- An Extended Period of Prosperity and Healthy Value Growth Are Expected in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources