Digestive Remedies in Mexico
Over the review period, the changing lifestyles of consumers resulted in a significant increase in dietary ailments that are reflected in the positive performance of digestive remedies. Poorer diets, especially among the lower-income population, more sedentary work and leisure habits, increasing levels of stress and general ageing are some of the changes observed more frequently that have a detrimental impact on consumers’ digestive health. The significant consumption of fatty food and sugary dr...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changing Lifestyles Drive the Growth of Digestive Remedies
- Diarrhoeal Remedies Maintain Their Popularity, Leading Sales of Digestive Remedies
- Ibs Treatments Observe Dynamic Growth As the Incidence of This Ailment Increases
- Competitive Landscape
- Pisa Laboratorios Remains Leading Player in Digestive Remedies
- Convenience Stores Attract Leading Companies
- Relevant Changes Within Sanofi-aventis and Boehringer Ingelheim Portfolio in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Generics and Private Label Continue Gaining Share
- Leading Manufacturers Increasingly Shift Their Marketing Efforts To the Point of Sale
- Changing Lifestyles Drive Growth of Consumer Health Products
- Health and Wellness Concerns Fuel Innovation
- Inflation and Weak Local Currency Impact Prices
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources