Digestive Remedies in Malaysia
Antacids witnessed the strongest value growth within digestive remedies in Malaysia in 2019. Demand for antacids products such as Eno and Actal is driven by Malaysians’ stressful lifestyles which can often lead to digestive issues such as heartburn and acid reflux. With increasingly busier lives and irregular eating times, consumers demand antacids that act faster to ease their heartburn or bloated stomach issues. This has resulted in launches of new antacids products such as Gaviscon Advance Li...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Malaysia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Malaysian's Stressful and Time-pressed Lives Support Strong Growth in Antacids
- Consumers Demand More Convenience in Terms of Packaging Formats
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Positioned To Strengthen the Digestive System Pose Competition for Digestive Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Dominate Value Sales of Digestive Remedies But There Are A Larger Number of Local Brands Which Compete on Price
- Consumers Continue To Purchase Digestive Remedies Mainly Through Physical Stores But Internet Retailing Has A Minor Presence for Stocking-up Purposes
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Increasingly Taking Their Health Into Their Own Hands Driving More Positive Growth in Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Categories Face Challenges That Limit Growth
- New Product Launches Remain Vital for Players To Stay Visible and Gain Share
- Distribution of Consumer Health Remains Predominantly Offline
- Bright Outlook for Consumer Health With the Promise of Innovative Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources