Digestive Remedies in Macedonia
The growing significance of fast food as a result of increasingly busy lifestyles and a lack of time to prepare healthy homemade meals is ironically the total opposite to local consumers’ growing focus on health and wellness, especially younger generations. This lack of time for preparing homemade meals has forced many locals to turn to quick meal solutions and fast food, which are often unhealthy. Poor dietary habits have led to many consumers suffering from conditions such as heartburn, indige...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Modern Lifestyles Cause Digestive Problems
- Increased Travel Drives Sales of Diarrhoeal and Motion Sickness Remedies
- Paediatric Digestive Remedies An Underdeveloped Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Krka Farma Remains the Leading Player in Digestive Remedies
- Second-ranked Alkaloid Ad Skopje the Only Domestic Company Present
- Digestive Remedies Characterised by A High Level of Fragmentation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Record Steady Growth Despite Political Turbulence
- Internet Access and Social Media Platforms Support the Growing Self-medication Trend
- Consumer Health in Macedonia Dominated by International Manufacturers
- Few Channels Sell Consumer Health Products Beyond Chemists/pharmacies
- Healthy Growth of Consumer Health Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources