Digestive Remedies in Italy
Rising stress levels due to Italians’ hectic lifestyles are leading to a higher number of stress-related issues, such as slow digestion and hyperacidity, a trend which boosted growth within digestive remedies in 2018. According to Assosalute, 90% of Italians suffer from stress-related disorders, including slow digestion and heartburn. This trend mainly benefited antacids sales in 2018, continuing the positive trend seen over the review period. In addition, 2017/2018’s virulent flu cases, which a...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth Being Driven by Hectic Modern Lifestyles That Lead To Stress-related Gastrointestinal Issues
- Stress Levels Affect Digestion
- Natural Products Remain Consumers' Priority, Favouring Herbal/traditional Digestive Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi Increases Its Lead Due To Its Brands Operating in Dynamic Antacids
- Local Companies Continue To Gain Ground, Focusing on Convenience and Natural Positioning
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Italians' Focus on Long-term Health and Prevention Ensures Steady Growth
- An Increasingly Stressed and Ageing Population Is Shaping Consumer Health Demand
- Domestic Herbal Specialist Aboca Continues To Gain Share in Italy
- OTC Medicines Permitted for Retail Through Online Pharmacies
- Positive Forecast Due To the Trend Towards Wellbeing and Self-medication
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources