Digestive Remedies in Israel
In 2020 overall, digestive remedies is expected to see no retail value growth from 2019. The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown in March and September 2020, resulted in Israelis being forced to stay at home causing most people to prepare meals at home and being more aware of what they eat as cafés and restaurants were closed. This led to fewer digestive remedies being needed and a decrease in demand for these products as lockdown lasted at least four months. However, as lockdown is eased...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Israel report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Israel
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Growth negated thanks to travel ban and consumers preparing meals at home
- Strong competition from medical devices
- GSK Consumer Healthcare increases its lead but face increasing competition from medical devices, prescription medication, and lifestyle changes
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Rebound expected from 2021 but trends in consumer eating habits will have conflicting effects on digestive remedies
- Indigestion and heartburn remedies set to continue suffering from a shift to prescription medication
- Ageing population supports growth
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources