Digestive Remedies in Iran
The widespread availability and high popularity of loose/unpackaged and UTC Rx digestive remedies continued to limit sales of OTC digestive remedies in 2016. Furthermore, improvements to water quality and the introduction of stringent government controls on hygiene in the foodservice industry had a positive impact in terms of reducing the incidence of digestive ailments in Iran during 2016. Finally, lower unit price increases due to falling inflation after the imposition of inflation control pol...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Iran report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Underdeveloped Consumer Health Industry Demonstrates Untapped Opportunities
- Price Stabilisation Brings An End To Inflation Shocks in 2016
- Multinational Companies Help To Reshape Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Dominate Consumer Health Distribution
- Promising Performance Is Expected for Consumer Health
- Key Trends and Developments
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Main Retail Distribution Channel for OTC and Rx Drugs and Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Utc Sales of Rx Products Is A Key Threat To Sales of OTC Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2014-2016
- Summary 2 Research Sources