Digestive Remedies in Indonesia
Indonesian food may not be the most highly spiced cuisine among the cuisines for which many Asia Pacific countries are noted, but much of the country’s food can nevertheless be extremely hot. Indonesians continue to enjoy a range of dishes that incorporate chillies, and one of the latest trends is to season food with Mala sauce, an extremely potent Chinese condiment primarily made with Sichuan peppercorns and chillies. Indonesians’ consumption of such foods has greatly contributed to sales of an...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Indonesia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Spicy Food and Stress Ensure Constant Demand for Antacids
- Motion Sickness Increases With Unaccustomed Car Travel and During Ramadan, Creating More Demand for Remedies During Those Times
- Government Recall of Digestive Enzymes Reduces the Category's Growth Prospects
- Competitive Landscape
- Promag's Antacids in Sachet Format Are Becoming Increasingly Popular
- Domestic Brands Lead in Both Antacids and Diarrhoeal Remedies
- Consumers With Immediate Need Get Their Digestive Remedies From Store-based Retailers Rather Than Ordering Them Online
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Unstable Weather and Environmental Conditions Drive Increased Demand for Consumer Healthcare
- Rapidly Developing Healthcare Start-ups Offer Indonesia's Rural Population Greater Access To Services
- Leading Players in Consumer Health Are Both International and Domestic, With Local Players Maintaining Their Greatest Strength in Herbal/traditional Products
- Internet Retailing Growth Is Further Advanced by Widening Online Offer and Fast Product Delivery
- Value Growth of Consumer Healthcare Is Ensured As Demand Continues To Increase
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources