Digestive Remedies in India
Unhealthy eating habits and reduced physical activity amongst consumers can adversely impact their digestive system. Sedentary lifestyles amongst the working population coupled with a lack of physical activity amongst children have resulted in severe gastrointestinal ailments. India ranks second globally with respect to the number of obese children. In addition, increased working hours, lack of sleep and high stress adversely impact the digestive system. Furthermore, there is a direct link betwe...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Unhealthy Lifestyles Drive Demand for Digestive Remedies
- Consumers Seek Quick-fix Instant Solutions To Digestive Problems
- Antacids To Drive Sales of Digestive Remedies in the Future
- Competitive Landscape
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Maintains Its Lead
- Dabur India Holds Second Position With A Strong Portfolio of Brands
- Marketing Activities To Raise Consumer Awareness
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- the Uptake of Preventative Products Benefits Consumer Health
- Consumers Continue To Demand Instant Relief
- Intense Competition and Evolving Distribution Shape the Competitive Landscape
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- the Definition of OTC Products Will Positively Impact Consumer Health in the Future
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources