Digestive Remedies in Guatemala
The effects of urbanisation are the strongest driver of sales for digestive remedies in Guatemala. Longer commuting times, which mean that consumers do not have the time to return home for lunch, are forcing them to eat in restaurants and out and about, developing poor eating habits. Street food in particular is more affordable, and usually greasy, spicy and higher in fat, bringing with it a risk of digestive problems such as acid reflux and diarrhoea. Busy lifestyles and poor eating habits, alo...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Guatemala report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Digestive Remedies in Guatemala
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Urbanisation and Busy Lifestyles Drive Sales for Digestive Remedies
- Antacids Experiences Strong Growth and Oral Rehydration Is on the Rise
- Laxatives Utilise Natural Ingredients As Natural Remedies Remain Popular
- Competitive Landscape
- Alka-seltzer and Sal Andrew Benefit From Consumer Awareness and Loyalty
- Generics Continue To Lead Growth As the Rise of Social Pharmacies Continues
- International Offerings Take the Lead in Digestive Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health A Hard Landscape for Competitors in Guatemala
- Industry Growth Is Driven by Social Pharmacies and Health and Wellbeing Trend
- Global Brands and Generics Lead the Majority of Consumer Health
- Distribution Is Led by Chemists/pharmacies Whose Untrained Staff Posing Challenges for Brand Positioning
- Health and Wellness Trend Is Set To Drive Growth Over the Forecast
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources