Digestive Remedies in Germany
Despite a general trend towards healthier lifestyles in Germany, a significant number of consumers continue to eat unhealthy foods while also not doing enough exercise. In many cases, this is a result of increasingly hectic and stressful lifestyles due to the demands of both work and family life. Consequently, due to the prevalence of these high-risk factors to gastro-intestinal health, consumers have become more vulnerable to digestive problems, in turn boosting demand for digestive remedies.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN GERMANY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stressful Lifestyles and Unhealthy Diets Support Demand for Digestive Remedies
- Rise of Different Symptoms Drives Growth Across All Categories
- Digestive Remedies Set To Continue To Grow Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Bayer Vital Remains the Leading Player in Digestive Remedies
- Potential Harmful Side-effects of Iberogast Spark Debate
- Sanofi-aventis Remains Dominant in Laxatives
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Record Steady Growth
- Growing Health Awareness Helps Support Several Trends
- Focus on Healthy Lifestyles Serves To Intensify Competition
- Internet Retailing Drives Growth in Consumer Health
- Slightly Weaker Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources