Digestive Remedies in Germany
Consumers in Germany face growing stresses due to increasingly busy work environments and hectic lifestyles. Besides, many Germans do not eat healthily and do not live active enough lifestyles. Due to the high vulnerability of the digestive system to these factors, digestive health within the population was negatively affected in 2017, resulting in the widespread occurrence of indigestion. This development was exacerbated during the virulent cold season of 2016/2017, as a weaker immune system in...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN GERMANY
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Modern Society and the Ageing Population Drive Growth
- Healthier Lifestyles and Preventive Care Pose A Challenge To Sustained Growth
- Forecast Period Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Boehringer Ingelheim Increases Its Lead in Digestive Remedies
- Recent Boehringer Ingelheim-sanofi Swap Gives International Players the Edge
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Continuing Growth for Consumer Health
- Healthy Lifestyles and the Ageing Population Have A Tremendous Impact
- High Competition Puts the Focus on Innovation and Positioning
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel in Consumer Health
- Forecast Performance Expected To Be More Moderate
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources