Digestive Remedies in Georgia
The COVID-19 pandemic has a positive effect on retail value and retail volume sales alike in digestive remedies in 2021. This positive effect is caused by an increase in consumers eating take-out from restaurants during the lockdown in the first half of the year. Furthermore, home seclusion and a sedentary lifestyle has led to an increase in demand for laxatives. Antacids is anticipated to portray stronger current value growth in 2021 than most other product areas in digestive remedies. This is...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Digestive Remedies in Georgia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN GEORGIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Restaurants closures and sedentary lifestyle during pandemic lead to growth in demand for digestive enzymes and laxatives
- Menarini and Sanofi battle for lead as local producers struggle to succeed against strong international presence
- Product bans lead to switches following bans in other European countries
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Increasing awareness of health and wellness to drive growth in probiotic products
- Gastro-tourism and the appeal of rich, traditional Georgian cuisine is expected to boost volume sales in the forecast period
- Underdeveloped paediatric digestive remedies is set to develop, albeit from a low sales base
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN GEORGIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources