Digestive Remedies in Georgia
Georgian cuisine mainly consists of beef, pork and lamb dishes which are served fried in most cases with quite a significant amount of fat. Dishes without meat are often pastries stuffed with cheese and eggs or even more meat. Some Georgian regional dishes contain excessive amounts of pepper which irritate the digestive system. Large amounts of nuts in the vegetarian Georgian cuisine sometimes cause issues among people who are not used to such food. The habits of Georgian consumers are not expec...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DIGESTIVE REMEDIES IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Eating Habits in Georgia Maintain Growth of Digestive Remedies
- Tourism Could Have Positive Impact on Sales
- Paediatric Digestive Remedies Continues Its Growth Albeit From A Low Sales Base
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi Maintains Its Key Position
- Menarini Group Supports Leadership Through Strong Advertising
- High Share of others Could Indicate Entry of New Players in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Changes in Consumer Lifestyle Drive Growth of Consumer Health
- Relative Stabilisation of Georgian Currency Brings Strong Value Growth
- Local Manufacturers Slowly But Steadily Manage To Expand Sales Share
- Emerging Areas of Consumer Health Support Variety of Distribution Channels
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Maintain Positive Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources